Wednesday 8 April 2015

STAPLE SEPARATES

Guess who's back, back again! 

I'm afraid the schedule over the next few weeks will be just as hectic as the previous few months, however with weekends free I will most likely be able to get some more looks posted regularly - and I'm excited to be able to get back into the routine! After finishing my second term at uni and with only a few lectures remaining, I was able to come back up North to spend Easter at home with friends and family. It's been a lovely but hectic few days, but great to get some countryside air and enjoy the luxuries of home, with food filling the fridge and my squishy bed. 

Today's look consists of key staple items that I've purchased in the time I've been away; mostly online with no time to get out and about shopping. There are so many incredible things available both online and in store at the moment I have been wearing my purse lining pretty thin; shopping is a fantastic stress buster. Sleek longline shapes are just the elegant style I will be after this spring, and as the weather will probably be on and off until around June this black crepe jacket is a versatile purchase to carry me through until then. The light material is perfect in a transitional piece which can be layered up with so many bits in my wardrobe, to create a laid-back look like this or to smarten things up with strong silhouettes and separates. I paired it with this pair of ripped baby pink skinny jeans - I'm not usually one to buy coloured jeans, but in a moment of bravery I went for it as something different. Again, these will be great for Spring/Summer! Cat-eye sunglasses have finally graced my collection, after being on the hunt for a unique pair - its not as visible here which is a shame, but there is actually baby pink leopard print on the inner frame. They'll definitely be worn to pieces!

I don't want to be wishing my life away but I'm extremely excited for summer - pastels, florals and lots of colour are definitely on the agenda in the sunshine. 

Jacket, jeans, top & necklace - Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses - River Island
Heels - Kurt Geiger


Whilst at home I also got treated to a haircut; big thanks to Julian at Andrew Collinge in the Trafford Centre - if you're looking for a real pampering and high quality cut, he's your man!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig