Friday 19 June 2015

SILKY PINK

You might recognise this look from a few weeks ago on my Instagram (@existenceinstyle - give me a follow if not!) when it was an OOTN on holiday in Cornwall. As the pictures were taken on my phone and didn't do the beauty of this silky number justice, I shot it on a super sunny day last week.
My red garage door at home was an ideal backdrop to bring out the warm colours and tones in the dress, which is so perfect for holidays this summer. The unexpectedly successful pairing with this equally colourful necklace seems to work so well because of the minty and lilac tones matching well. The shape of this dress is something I might not usually go for, but the 3/4 sleeves mean it's both a day and night style. A simple pink lip and strappy heels allow the dress to speak for itself, and that's all you need really. 

Dress - Oh My Love London
Necklace - Topshop
Heels - Dolce & Gabbana


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig