Thursday 18 December 2014

WINTER WONDERLAND

I'm back again! After a long and intense break from blogging whilst uni took an almighty hold I can finally get back into the routine. It's been ridiculously cold since my last outfit post, which can only mean more layers. Lots more chunky knitwear and fur covering every inch of me to avoid the biting cold was a priority yesterday when I took a trip to winter wonderland with the girls. Every form of winter accessory was needed, but a Christmassy adventure wouldn't be complete without a Christmassy jumper - this is my take on the classic which I received as a present last year, made even better thanks to the cat face and the pink! As this was the centre piece, pink became the central colour of the look (surprise surprise), with some cream fluffy accents and of course my pom pom had to be included despite it being blue. But most importantly, my new fluffy skirt! I have tried all manner of fluffy edged pieces on the high street, but had so far failed to find the perfect one that suited; I finally spotted this one and with a 50% discount offer it was impossible to resist. It is a lovely material and is a slimming, softening fit with a concealed zip. It certainly kept me warm whilst wandering through a magical Hyde Park yesterday! We had a fabulous girly festive day out, filled with food (too much), hot chocolate and fun! (Oh no, my inner Christmas elf is coming out for the season) - I would definitely recommend a trip to Winter Wonderland to get you in the Christmas spirit! 

Coat, hat, shoes & socks - Topshop
Jumper - Hollister
Snood - Zara
Gloves - Ted Baker
Bag - Accessorize
Pom Pom - River Island (similar here)



Apologies for the grainy or dark look to some of these shots, the street was in shadow at the time that we shot it, but I just had to have the pink background for this look so some quality was compromised. More winter looks are finally on their way, especially when I return home for the holidays next week! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster award Nominations. xx http://jennifercooper99.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/my-liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig