Tuesday 30 December 2014

L'HIVER BLANC

There's something particularly sophisticated about wearing an all-white ensemble. My gorgeous regular appearance, the white wrap coat, completely makes this look. A little sparkle is never unwelcome in my wardrobe and when in combination with the softest fur on the planet, this headband had to be worn for a look in a snowy landscape. There is such a variety of winter headwear in the shops at the moment, the gemstones add a little individuality and make more of a statement to your typical furry hair accessory. The two snowy white items work so well together; the winter offerings of Miss Selfridge this season have been so beautiful. I have been extremely lucky this Christmas holiday and have gained lots of new pairs of shoes (obviously of the heeled kind), whether these are Christmas presents or sale purchases. They will be worn and showcased over my next few posts. Today's boots are extremely high and elegant and give me another option to my usual go-to wedges for everyday wear - the slender heel also lengthens my little legs so I feel normal height.

A few of these shots have unfortunately come out a little grainy, but this is a sacrifice of having soft sunset light on my face and trying to create a slightly warming effect in an otherwise freezing scene! 

Headband & coat - Miss Selfridge
Snood - Zara
Boots - Kurt Geiger

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig