Friday 25 September 2015

SLEEK AND SLEEVELESS

Happy Friday! After a long week we've reached the weekend, ready for some relaxation mixed with some London city exploring.
This is another transitional look which I also wore often over the summer without tights, but somehow it got missed in my summer style posts, which is disappointing because this white sleeveless jacket was my number one over-worn piece of clothing since June to now. After my obsession with the black version of this jacket I had to get the summery white version too. So it makes no sense as to why it managed to stay under my outfit post planning radar. Luckily it will still work layered together with long sleeve tops until the frost kicks in, so you'll probably see it in a few more posts before it returns to the wardrobe for hibernation. Maintaining my monochrome theme as you can't go wrong with a little black and white, I paired this with a staple high neck ribbed black top and tailored check shorts to create this easy and simple classic look. With my little twist as always, these super high cleated wedges which will take me into the winter months.

Sleeveless Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Shorts - Topshop
Heels - Kurt Geiger

Ready for the weekend, 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig