Tuesday 29 September 2015

THOSE WHITE STRIPES

Another day, another pair of jeans. Yes they've been seen before, but they haven't shown any signs of wear and tear since I last featured these white jeans back in May - and I wear them a lot. I've said it before and I'll say it again; Gap is the way forward for all things denim!
I bought a fabulously soft pair of black jeans from them yesterday on an Oxford Street shopping adventure, which with 25% student discount at the moment were a fantastic price for a pair of such good quality. If you're looking for some denim I would recommend acting fast to take advantage of the September student offers - Gap are also doing a free jean distressing service in store when you buy a pair. Need I say more.

So, more stripes. It's a print that I don't think I'll ever tire of, with more and more variations continuously appearing in the shops, the pieces I bought over the summer (when layered up with lots of fur and knitwear) will take me through into the new year without a problem. A timeless look is so easily achievable with a simple stripe. Especially in black and white; here I've added an autumnal tone with my khaki duster to make it season appropriate, but it could very easily have worked with a coat of any colour and black jeans. I'm enjoying experimenting with all the warm shades of autumn, with khaki, berry, navy and grey catching my eye whenever I'm shopping. Of course this also means adding to my blossoming collection of lipsticks to match in every shade. You can never have too many! 

Coat & Shirt - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - Gap
Heels - Kurt Geiger

Struggling to believe it's only Tuesday, 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig