Friday 11 March 2016

DOUBLE CREAM

The sunlight once again makes all the difference with these shots. It was such a beautiful day and I'm glad we managed to capture it in time between fleeting moments of cloud.
Most of the items within this look have either been shot before or have missed the cut when planning outfits in the past. This long sleeved soft jumper is a recent purchase, proving how one new item can revitalise many other pieces and offer new outfit combinations. This particular combo is a slightly eclectic mix, but it is all tied together in the accessories and the gorgeous background to create a simple, (my version of) casual day look. 'What part of this is casual?!' I hear you ask. For me it's the extra comfort: it's loose and so easy to wear and the jumper doubles up as a snuggle, so it's win win really.

Top, Skirt & Snood - Zara
Coat - Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses - River Island
Heels - Miss KG
Lipstick - MAC in shade Kinda Sexy


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Lovely outfit,really elegant and I love the coat with that fluffy scarf !
    Love your blog xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - just had a look at your blog - it's really pretty! xx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous, the skirt and coat are so cute! Love the look
    You have a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other?, I will follow back if you let me know on my blog so we can keep in touch :)
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nuria! Thank you so much, I'm flattered :) I have commented and followed xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Beauty! Following you back in Bloglovin and Follow also in G+, please follow back :)
      xxx
      www.travelera.es

      Delete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig