Monday 3 November 2014

MOCK CROC

Another day, another handbag! After hunting for a new black leather handbag and having a few near misses, as soon as I saw this I knew it was the perfect winter bag. It's just the right size for fitting all my little things for days out, with a little extra space if I buy anything small too. The shape reminds me of some of my favourite bags in my mum's wardrobe - just obviously not with the designer price tag! I decided to go mock mad with this look by pairing the handbag with both a new pair of snakeskin shoes and a skirt. Snoods, especially of the fur kind, have clearly become a new item for me to collect in every style and colour (there are many more that have yet to be revealed) - they're a snug alternative to the usual scarf! Yet another statement lip here just happened to coordinate with such an autumnal colour scheme - its amazing what can be found and come across when exploring the little paths and settings around a local area.

Top - Miss Selfridge
Blazer - H&M
Snood - Zara
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Accessorize

 I'm in love with the scene we found for this shoot - the beautiful range of colours in autumn leaves are always the ideal setting for seasonal fashion photography. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig