Wednesday 14 January 2015

THE CLASSIC CAPE

Combining a few items already seen on my blog I present a completely new monochrome outfit.
The cape is out in all it's beauty, this time with a shirt and pussy bow ribbon breaking up the expanse of black. As it's still pretty cold a darker colour palette is welcome, so here my fur trim skirt serves as another winter warmer when my arms are more exposed. These heels are the final instalment of my new Christmas additions, which again are incredibly comfortable and have been worn for both daywear and nights out. They may seem a tad big, however they're fine to walk in and so I would say they are the right size. The perforated surface is something a little different and the slim heel is flattering with a pair of jeans. The overall look is pretty smart, but with the chiffon shirt sleeves I was a little chilly - I could have easily added a scarf and some fur, although I wouldn't have done this pretty shirt as much justice.

Shirt - H&M
Cape - Zara
Skirt - Missguided
Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Rings - handmade with love

Dreaming of a scorching hot beach somewhere under the palm trees ... 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig