Wednesday 24 September 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK LOOK 2

From blushing pink to a sophisticated monochrome, I present my second ensemble in my fashion week lookbook. A little more adventure was necessary, as I was aiming for a fashion week-worthy look after all, hence why this isn't my usual style! My new fluffy heels have been on the top of my list to showcase this week; they've been crying out to be featured since the day I purchased them! All things fluffy is what I'm all over this winter, so I obviously have to get an element of fluff into every item of clothing possible. The skirt is an on trend length and style, combining a flattering mini skirt with a feminine lace midi-length overlay, not only being pretty but also providing a little breeze whilst the weather remains undecided. Another winter staple in my wardrobe is definitely hats and other hair accessories, including knit headbands and earmuffs - although I have previously featured this felt beekeeper it is my favourite find, as the flattering shape makes it a classic piece for any season. This rather large handbag is one of my most used items, being my longstanding old reliable for uni, travelling into London and also as a heavy duty holiday bag. It finally makes an appearance here!

Hat, leather jacket, crop top, necklace, sunglasses and fluffy heels - Topshop
Skirt and handbag - H&M


You may notice a massive difference in the quality of my images - today was my first shoot taken by amazing blogger, photographer and friend Serah Alabi, whom I say a colossal thank you to for all my shots! Keep an eye out as she will be taking my photos for the foreseeable future and I couldn't be more excited. Her blog is the beautiful serah-de-fashix.com - definitely check it out for effortless style and photography combined!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig