Tuesday 22 July 2014

MINT FLORALS

Sorry about the lack of posts over the weekend - I've been pretty busy but I'm back at it now! I had to get this posted to showcase my beautiful new mint pieces. Firstly, my In Love With Fashion kimono, bought for me by my sister after our day at Dunham Massey. I loved her cream version so much when I wore it that I had to have the mint version for myself and it's absolutely beautiful! Because of the subtle, feminine tropical print there are elements of colour which create so many outfit possibilities with the colour palette. Its also perfect for the weather, as again the floaty material makes me feel like a fairy but I can keep cool at the same time! I also found this incredible mint floral headpiece in the River Island sale for £4 - I can't resist revisiting River Island again and again to see what I can find! The oversized look might be OTT for some, but I am making the most of this floral popularity! 
I paired my baby pink skater skirt with this black body - which is perfect for when skirts are just slightly see-through and you don't want to be showing your underwear. The necklace (which I picked up last year and still adore) adds to the tropical theme and adds to the range of colours. 

Kimono - In Love With Fashion
Floral Headpiece and pink sunglasses - River Island 
Black body and flamingo necklace - Topshop
Pink skater skirt - Missguided
Heels - Kurt Geiger
Pink Handbag - Zara


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig