Monday 7 July 2014

NEON MAXI

Another look from a day at Dunham Massey. Quite different to the last! I am not usually a fan of neon clothing as it can often look quite tacky unless it is for a purpose, like a neon party. But for me this little green cami is just enough to brighten things up without looking like a complete highlighter - a subtle gesture towards the neon trend. I bought it for my girly holiday in Zante last year, where it served its purpose in the sweltering heat on a night out under the club lights. Pairing it with this gorgeous floral maxi skirt tones it down, whilst bringing out the bright greens and blue in the print. The skirt was also a purchase from last year and is one of my favourite summer pieces to wear as its so light in this floaty chiffon material. The maxi skirt is the number one annual summer staple - its a classic holiday necessity that every girl needs in their wardrobe! It keeps you cool on hot days and is something easy to throw on when unsure on what to wear. As this particular skirt holds a rainbow of colour, its simple to style up with most colour crop tops, camis and jackets - you can't really go wrong! As well as jewellery used in my previous post, I also accessorised with a bejewelled headpiece I borrowed from my sister - who is also a sparkle addict/magpie.

Neon cami and maxi skirt - Topshop
Silver tribal necklace and sandals - Primark
Silver heart A necklace - Tiffany
Gem headpiece - on loan from my sister



Again, I'm wearing flats! I'm surprising myself more and more at the moment - but there are so many amazing styles of flat summer shoes in the shops lately - whether that be flip flips or sandals there's so many to choose from! Although I haven't quite got my head around the jelly shoe comeback, that's not really my thing..

Can't wait to wear this look on holiday and experiment with other colour options with this skirt. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig