Sunday 13 July 2014

SATURDAY SALES BARGAIN

New purchases this weekend provided me with ample outfit inspiration. Once again I wasn't supposed to be spending when I came across this little beauty in the River Island sales (along with a few other items the following day, soon to be featured.....). I had had my eye on a white skort for a while, but when I saw this gorgeous satin-esque powder blue piece reduced to £12, it was not to be missed! More and more items are slowly appearing in my wardrobe in this colour - its a flattering shade of blue that works for both winter and summer! Here I paired it with a white crochet top, another summer texture, with so many options in stores and online right now. A lace black bralet underneath allows some modesty and provides an alternative to a bra. I then accessorised with black and silver accessories, to minimise fussiness against the floral crochet pattern. A simple floral elastic in my hair matching my top yet again brings a festival element to the look. Lovely in the sunshine!

White crochet top, necklace & bralet = Topshop
Floral elastic = Accessorize
Blue skort = River Island
Heels - Steve Madden
Bag = vintage




Today I learnt it is pretty difficult to pose in strong wind and direct sunlight!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig