Wednesday 9 July 2014

OH MY LOVIN'

I have had my eye on so many beautiful pieces from Oh My Love London for a while. It's always been a concession I search first when in Topshop, but I had never actually searched their online website. Last week I discovered their site and went a little crazy in the sale. It was delivered quickly, neatly wrapped in lovely personalised tissue paper, which was obviously immediately torn open! The prints and quality of the materials are so beautiful, soft and floaty - so much so that I bought both a playsuit AND a dress in the same print! I would seriously recommend browsing their sale section right now as there is up to 70% off so many gorgeous pieces - my bank balance won't allow any more crazy spending! (Although I may be currently adding more pieces to my shopping cart... Shh..) 


The other items I purchased will be featured in August, when I am on holiday in South Africa. I'm super excited for this trip for a number of reasons, but for you it means different locations for my posts! I decided to feature one of my purchases to kickstart this chain of Oh My Love appreciation posts, which is also the last from my Dunham Massey shoot. I styled my gorgeous white 'nobody minds' slip dress with this peachy floral kimono borrowed from my sister (she's so kind), some pink wedges, another jewellery overload and my favourite black hat.  The dress acts as a canvas for any outfit, so would work with just about anything! Its colour and light material makes it perfect for easy wearing in summer, but could also very easily be worn with tights during the winter if you were looking for a brighter element. The kimono is such a beautiful silky material, it made me want one of my own! My hat is another versatile accessory, as it can be worn both in summer and winter, despite the colour! 

Dress - Oh My Love
Kimono - In Love with Fashion
Heels, hat, tasselled side bag and necklace - Topshop





New location shots coming soon.. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig