Saturday 25 July 2015

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: BIKINI WEATHER

What's a holiday lookbook without a bikini? How about two AND a gorgeous lacy coverup?


Fear not, this post has all of the above and more. This longline kimono beach coverup was an impulse ASOS buy before my holiday and I'm so glad I bought it as on my first pool day in the sun I managed to severely burn the top of one of my legs, so covering them was vital for the rest of the holiday. Although the burns are ridiculously painful I was very happy floating around in my coverup when relaxing. A new bikini is definitely a necessary purchase for a summer holiday, which is obviously why I had to buy two. I wanted to try a different silhouette, which is why I purchased the high waisted floral number for a change. It works really well with the black lace of the kimono thanks to the black piping. The frilled detail top of the white bikini was what I was also drawn to as it was something different, and the strap detailing was pretty, with no danger of weird tan lines as I'm a milk bottle not matter what the weather. The original plan was to shoot these pieces by the pool, however it was so busy each day that it was easier to shoot near the hotel room and on the cliffs, with the beautiful seascape in the background. I spent more time there than the pool anyway!

Bikini 1 - Primark
Bikini 2, Coverup and black cat eye sunglasses - River Island
Round Sunglasses - Topshop



Bikini 1

Bikini 2

Thinking about how quickly the summer is going, 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig