Sunday 12 July 2015

LILAC LADY



Strangely, I am loving this look! It's probably down to the excess amount of gorgeous pastel colour, this time lilac. Maybe it's also because both lilac items were bargains, you'd never guess, from Primark!
Or maybe it's because I finally found a pair of court shoes that actually fit me and don't slip off my feet when I walk, which were in the Topshop sale for £25. Any of these reasons are bound to make a girl happy, so in combination you can see why my smile is beaming. This staple lace skirt, which was featuring pretty recently (see here) and is an old season style is out again as it just goes with everything; I can't recommend lace skater skirts enough when you can't decide what to wear. Instead of a lilac lip, I teamed this look with a darker Autumn-Winter favourite, a shade of plum to add a little definition to my makeup. 

Top and Jacket - Primark
Skirt and Heels - Topshop
Necklace - Colette by Colette Hayman (South African brand)
Sunglasses - River Island
 
Feeling the summer evenings, 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig