Tuesday 21 July 2015

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: ON TOP OF THE WORLD

Finally I can post the first look in my holiday lookbook. A trip I've been waiting for and fantasising about, we arrived yesterday at this little heavenly corner of Lisbon; the Farol Design hotel in Cascais, Portugal.
Our room is beautifully modern, but the best part is the spectacular sea views on our 'balcony' which is the perfect platform for my outfit posts, although venturing so close to the edge made my legs slightly wobbly. This dress has a Grecian element to it, with the combination of blue and white, as well as being thin enough to be a pool coverup, but with a simple white slip skirt underneath I can wear it for an evening meal. I couldn't resist bringing some floaty bell-sleeves pieces to Portugal - I posted a sneak peak of this a few weeks ago on my Instagram (see here) and these shots have come out better than I imagined. Accessories wise all it needs are some strappy blue wedges and a headpiece, and some twirling to show off the shape!

Dress - Glamourous
Heels - River Island 
Headpiece - ASOS


Admiring the views,

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh my I love this dress and those shoes are aahhh mazing!!!!

    Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig