Monday 16 June 2014

CLOSE-KNIT

A more relaxed yet sophisticated outfit for a meal with family. I have whipped out my new Steve Madden sandals again, as they're great for a day to night transition. I bought this white crochet knit  cropped jumper from Missguided, which arrived in the post this morning - I just had to put an outfit together! Its lightweight which means it won't cause perspiration in the heat of the day but will offer a little warmth when the temperature cools down in the evening. As its quite revealing I simply layered it with a lace black bralet underneath. I paired it with this monochrome floral wrap over skirt, as its high waisted which created a nice silhouette with the cropped style of the jumper. My baby pink zara bag also obviously had to reappear - its my everyday necessity! 

White Crochet round-neck jumper: Missguided
Monochrome floral skirt: Miss Selfridge
Baby pink handbag: Zara
Black patent heels: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever21 (I did warn of its reappearance)
Ring: handmade by my sister
Black sunglasses: Topshop


I had a little hairstyle adjustment half way through shooting this look - the jumper works both with hair up or down and it allows jewellery to be emphasised when my hair is tied back! You've also got to have a variety of accessories for every colour scheme - a reason for purchasing these lovely snake skin print sunglasses - they're a more structured cat-eye frame compared to my pink ones; a statement facial feature. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig