Thursday 9 October 2014

BISOU XO

Today I stumbled upon my perfect blog setting. Whilst searching for a quiet road to shoot this look with Serah (yes my awesome photographer is back on top form!), pastel hues caught the corner of my eye - there was an entire street filled with pretty ice cream houses - a heavenly collection of buildings which I have to return to soon! As the weather is getting colder I can finally start wearing my favourite coats from a slowly increasing collection. This pink one was featured in my first ever blog post (see here) and as is one of my most worn. Its so wearable and also breathable, making it ideal for mild rainy days (obviously with an umbrella, which for me is also pink). My next three posts also feature three previously unseen pairs of heels; I can't wait to start revealing my winter shoes. I fell in love with this top when I saw it, as it combines two of my favourite girly things - lace and pink! When I posted a preview of this look on Instagram I had intended to plait my hair, but the weather and the state of my hair meant that I quickly took it out and settled with my usual style. Hopefully I'll be able to make my hair more exciting next time!

Coat - Topshop
Top, Skirt, Handbag - H&M
Necklace - New Look 
Heels - Steve Madden

Once again don't forget to check out my amazing photographer and fellow fashion blogger - www.serah-de-fashix.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig