Monday 13 October 2014

THINKING PINK

Today's look is easy and simple. Something for those days when its cold and wet and being cosy yet stylish is the priority. When you just want something to throw on! Yes, heels are involved but they always will be where I'm concerned, although it could very easily be worn with flats. Knitwear is always popular for winter, so when I saw this pink knit I knew it had to be mine - looser and longer is really flattering, and this jumper can be worn casually or made more glamourous with statement jewellery. My pink bag is making a final return before going back in its box for winter, its been one of my best summer buys! I am now on the hunt for another winter handbag which will most likely be black, but I remain undecided! Heels and socks were a trend I had never really accessed unless with my favourite wedged boots, but today these new sandals needed a bit of a wintery edge - I absolutely adore my furry trimmed socks during winter!

Jumper, skirt and socks - Topshop
Handbag - Zara 
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Heels - New Look
Please make sure you check out Serah's blog if you haven't already www.serah-de-fashix.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig