Sunday 26 October 2014

EVENING FLUFF

After intending to put together a kind of 'winter glamour' look, this outfit ended up being more evening appropriate. I decided to go with the flow, as I absolutely adore the two new pieces featured; this incredibly snuggly dusky rose cardigan, in combination with a structured black midi skirt. The fur collar is ridiculously soft, quite like cuddling a fantastically fluffy feline.. (I am seriously lacking in cat attention at the moment so this helps somewhat). I doubled the fluff through wearing my black fluffy heels and added a metallic evening contrast with my accessories. Being a recent convert to midi skirts, I had to find a winter equivalent to the brighter options I bought over the summer to satisfy my wardrobe. I came across this textured one for the colder weather - the pleating and the pockets add structure and the shape is particularly flattering. To take this outfit into daywear I would most likely wear tights and change the shoes and clutch to something more practical and comfortable for whole day trips. After all its getting too cold for bare legs as we reach November!

Cardigan (also available in camel and black) - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Topshop
Clutch - River Island
Necklace - Forever 21

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig